- What is a credit card?
- What should I be careful about when using a credit card?
- What are some things I should consider when considering various credit cards?
- How do I make sense of my credit card statement?
- How can I prudently use a credit card?
- I have a lot of credit card debt. How can I reduce it?
- What if I go over my credit limit?
- What is Identity Theft?
- How can identity theft occur?
- What do thieves do with a stolen identity?
- How can I find out if my identity has been stolen?
- What can I do to prevent identity theft?
- If someone has committed a fraud against me, what should I do?
- What if information in my credit report is wrong. Can I fix it?
- What is Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP) and how does it apply to me?
- What are the components of a Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP) policy?
- How is my Grade Point Average (GPA) calculated and how does it affect my Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP)?
- What is Pace of Progression?
- What is Maximum Timeframe?
- What is Financial Aid Warning?
- What is Financial Aid Probation?
- What do I need to do to get back to Good Standing?
- If I am on a Financial Aid Warning Status, will I automatically be put on Probation?
- SAP Status of Ineligible, Warning, or Probation and My Ability to Graduate
- What is an Appeal?
- The Importance of Understanding SAP
- Common Causes of Poor Academic Progress
- Basic Strategies for Becoming a Successful Student
- What resources are available to help me be a successful student?
- What is a Pell Grant?
- What is the Lifetime Eligibility Used (LEU) for Pell Grants?
- Can I receive a Pell Grant if I go to school year-round?
- Can I use financial aid to pay for courses I repeat?
- If I have used the maximum Lifetime Eligibility allowable for Pell Grant, how will that impact paying for school?
- How can I best utilize my eligibility since I have a limited number of terms I can receive a Pell Grant?
- What is a Federal Direct Subsidized loan?
- What is the difference between a subsidized and an unsubsidized loan?
- What is the 150% Loan Limit Rule regarding federal direct subsidized loans?
- If I change programs, how will my 150% Loan limit eligibility be affected?
- How can I avoid losing my Federal Direct Subsidized Loan eligibility due to the 150% loan limit rule?